DuPont offers specialized, cost-effective solutions that help brand owners, converters, manufacturers, tradeshops, and printers meet branding, performance, and sustainability goals.
With end-to-end design and application development expertise that cuts across industries, DuPont works with customers to create packaging innovations that support key business objectives.
Our broad range of specialty resins and advanced materials let customers do more with less. They inspire eye-catching solutions and help reduce packaging’s environmental footprint of products and processes.
Sealants and lidding resins preserve flavor, ensure food safety, and prevent waste and spoilage. Other resins and packaging materials keep medical and industrial goods safe and secure from shipment to shelf. Through collaboration, we create packaging innovations which make packaging lighter, reducing transportation fuel usage. And DuPont environmentally friendly printing solutions include a solvent-free thermal plate system for large-format printing.
Salonpas Foil Packaging
Hisamitsu Pharmaceutical Co. uses DuPont™ Surlyn® in its foil packaging to prevent delamination caused by the active ingredients in its Salonpas pain relief patch.
Respiratory Drug Unit Dose Packaging
DuPont™ 20 series resins are proven for use in unit dose packaging for medications used for chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) and asthma and listed in FDA Drug Master Files.
- Tyvek® Cargo Covers Solar Radiation Technical Study
- Tyvek® Cargo Covers Pharmaceutical Technical Study
INFORMATION & IDEAS
Seaming and sealing
Learn more about technical information related to seaming and sealing for Industrial Packaging.
The DSS Consulting Philosophy
Read about the DuPont Sustainable Solutions (DSS) consulting philosophy and learn more about transformational business solutions informed by years of practical experience.
- Cyrel® Performance Plates
- Printing Sustainability
- Tyvek® Plays Role in HAI Prevention
- Rigorous Quality Control
- Wet or Dry, Tyvek® Outperforms Paper
- Tyvek® vs. Medical-Grade Papers
- X-Ray and Metal Detectable Plastic Resins
Tyvek® Retains Sterility after Aging
After terminal sterilization, Tyvek® can maintain the sterility of medical devices for at least five years, enhancing the sustainability of a medical product because it can be stored for long periods with no need to re-sterilize or re-package.
Laminating and Coating
Learn more about laminating and coating Tyvek® for industrial packaging applications.
Technical information related to printing on DuPont Tyvek®.
USES AND APPLICATIONS
- Lidstock for Thermoformed Trays
- Tag & Label Market Solutions
- Flexible Packaging Solutions
- Tyvek® Cargo Covers for Perishables
- Tyvek® Cargo Covers for Pharmaceuticals
- Tyvek® for Steam Sterilizable Bags
- Tyvek® Roll Stock for Form-Fill-Seal
- Syringe Packaging with Tyvek®
- Protective, Clean Peel Pouches
- Custom Medical Packaging Solutions
- Food Packaging
- Corrugated Market Solutions