DuPont offers specialized, cost-effective solutions that help brand owners, converters, manufacturers, tradeshops, and printers meet branding, performance, and sustainability goals.
With end-to-end design and application development expertise that cuts across industries, DuPont works with customers to create packaging innovations that support key business objectives.
Our broad range of specialty resins and advanced materials let customers do more with less. They inspire eye-catching solutions and help reduce packaging’s environmental footprint of products and processes.
Sealants and lidding resins preserve flavor, ensure food safety, and prevent waste and spoilage. Other resins and packaging materials keep medical and industrial goods safe and secure from shipment to shelf. Through collaboration, we create packaging innovations which make packaging lighter, reducing transportation fuel usage. And DuPont environmentally friendly printing solutions include a solvent-free thermal plate system for large-format printing.
Salonpas Foil Packaging
Hisamitsu Pharmaceutical Co. uses DuPont™ Surlyn® in its foil packaging to prevent delamination caused by the active ingredients in its Salonpas pain relief patch.
Respiratory Drug Unit Dose Packaging
DuPont™ 20 series resins are proven for use in unit dose packaging for medications used for chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) and asthma and listed in FDA Drug Master Files.
- Tyvek® Cargo Covers Solar Radiation Technical Study
- Tyvek® Cargo Covers Pharmaceutical Technical Study
INFORMATION & IDEAS
Meeting Regulatory Requirements
DuPont™ Tyvek® medical and pharmaceutical packaging styles comply with the materials portion of ISO 11607-1:2006(R)2010 and meet all the acceptable performance criteria for bio-compatibility and other regulatory requirements.
DuPont™ Tyvek® Features & Benefits
DuPont™ Tyvek® has features and benefits that make it ideal for most of your printing and converting applications.
- Guidelines for Printing on Tyvek®
- DuPont™ Tyvek® Printing Process Guideline
- Tyvek® Resists Punctures
- Advancing the Science of Protection
Technical information to take into consideration when using DuPont™ Tyvek® for Industrial Packaging.
- Heat Sealing Guidelines
- Low Lint Means Reduced Risk
- Low Risk of Device Contamination
- Proven Microbial Barrier Protection
Seaming and sealing
Learn more about technical information related to seaming and sealing for Industrial Packaging.
USES AND APPLICATIONS
- Tag & Label Market Solutions
- Flexible Packaging Solutions
- Lidstock for Thermoformed Trays
- Tyvek® Cargo Covers for Perishables
- Active Materials Packaging
- Tyvek® Cargo Covers for Pharmaceuticals
- Tyvek® for Steam Sterilizable Bags
- Syringe Packaging with Tyvek®
- Custom Medical Packaging Solutions
- Protective, Clean Peel Pouches
- Tyvek® Roll Stock for Form-Fill-Seal
- Food Packaging