Cyrel® FAST DFR High Durometer Digital Plate
DuPont™ Cyrel® DFR is the high durometer plate for the DuPont FAST thermal platemaking process, designed to meet the needs of high quality flexo with finest halftone, linework and solids. DFR is very robust on press and provides an exceptional balance between high image resolution and wide tonal range.
Cyrel® DFR is fully compatible with the Cyrel® DigiFlow workflow when a flat top dot structure is preferred. Cyrel® DigiFlow is designed to optimize the benefits of solid screening programs such as Esko HD Flexo and Pixel+, resulting in higher solid ink density, smoother ink laydown and an overall improvement in print contrast.
- Flexible packaging
- Tag & Label
- Pre-print Liner
- Extremely rapid access time due to thermal plate processing (not drying step needed).
- High ink transfer for outstanding tonal reproduction.
- Image relief is clean and sharp for all plate gauges.
- High durability and clean printing for long, uninterrupted press runs.
- Exceptional thickness uniformity. No plate swelling during platemaking.
- Less make ready time on press, comes up to colour quickly.