Cyrel® DPL is a medium durometer high resolution digital plate with good latitude and on-press performance. DPL continues the Cyrel® tradition of wide latitude and long run length, while bringing the productive and economic benefits inherent in a fully digital platemaking workflow.
Cyrel® DPL is fully compatible with the Cyrel® DigiFlow workflow when a flat top dot structure is preferred. Cyrel® DigiFlow is designed to optimize the benefits of solid screening programs such as Esko HD Flexo and Pixel+, resulting in higher solid ink density, smoother ink laydown and an overall improvement in print contrast.
- Flexible Packaging
- Tag & Label
- Folding Carton
- Pre-print liner
- Beverage cartons
- Coated & uncoated paper
- Ease of Use: Consistent manufacturing quality, wide exposure and processing latitude
- DuPont LAMs layer: Consistent laser imaging batch to batch
- High Resolution: Outstanding detail and minimum dot size of a digital plate
- Uniform Ink Laydown Clean printing, good solids, less mottle
- Robust: Long run length
- Single press profile works for DPL and DFM