Cyrel® FAST Thermal Workflow - Productivity, Savings and Sustainability
DuPont™ Cyrel® FAST thermal workflow is an innovative, highly productive plate processing technology that uses solvent-free thermal processing to produce a press-ready finished plate in one hour or less.
Cyrel® FAST thermal workflow is a complete plate production system supported by complementary Cyrel® equipment. It’s the ideal workflow solution for a variety of printing applications, enabling very fast processing, cost savings, sustainability and improved press performance.
Cyrel® FAST thermal workflow is the complete hardware and consumable solution, enabling:
- improved process control, product quality and consistency
- up to a 75% reduction in total plate-production time
Cyrel® FAST thermal workflow saves time, money and materials in operations and maintenance, solvent recycling and press cleaning through:
- reduced plate consumption by up to 15% compared to conventional platemaking
- reduced waste treatment and disposal costs due to the use of a solvent-free process
Cyrel® FAST thermal workflow features the smallest environmental footprint available today, resulting in:
- up to 53% savings in greenhouse gas generation
- up to 63% reduction in non-renewable energy consumption
- compliance with the increasing requirements of environmental legislation
- safer, low-emission work environment compared to solvent platemaking
Improved Press Performance
Cyrel® FAST thermal workflow provides print forms that significantly improves the productivity of flexographic printing presses by enabling:
- faster press set-up times
- higher press speed and longer life of the print form due to better plate thickness uniformity
- superior ink resistance
|standard exposure||flat-top dot exposure||processor||light finisher|
35 x 47"
|1000 ECLF||DigiFlow 1000 ECLF||1000 TD||N/A|
42 x 60"
|2000 ECLF||4260 TD||N/A|
50 x 80"
|DigiFlow 3000 ETL||3000 TD||N/A|
57 x 39.3"
|EX 1450||FR 1450||LF 1450|
The environmental benefits of solvent-free DuPont™ Cyrel® FAST technology makes it possible to manufacture photopolymer plates for flexo printing, completely eliminating the need for solvents.