New Cyrel® EASY digital plates introduced for paper printing applications
Cyrel® EASY ESM for use in solvent processing and Cyrel® EASY FAST EFM for use in thermal processing are the newest addtions to the Cyrel® EASY flexographic plate portfolio.
These new plates with a built-in flat top dot have been designed to achieve the highest quality image reproduction on various paper substrates with a single plate offering, simplifying operations in both the plate room and press room.
Benefits of these plates include:
- Built-in flat top dot maximizes the ink transfer and printing durability
- Simplified workflow results in higher consistency
- Excellent ink transfer permits improved solid ink density and reduced mottling
- Wide substrate printing latitude to allow deliver high quality on both coated and uncoated paper
- High exposure resolution that yields better quality reproduction
- Exceptional exposure latitude
- Excellent thickness uniformity
- Less make ready time
Since its introduction in 2015, Cyrel® EASY technology has proven its ability to deliver higher ink transfer, excellent fade-to-zero highlights, as well as improved productivity for both tradeshops and converters globally, especially in flexible packaging and the tag and label segment.