DuPont™ Tyvek® IsoClean® garments and accessories for Controlled Environments
DuPont™ Tyvek® IsoClean® garments have a long history of use in cleanrooms due to their excellent barrier to particles, microorganisms and water-based liquid chemicals. Made from DuPont™ Tyvek® flashspun HDPE, they offer an ideal balance of protection, durability, comfort and contamination control. They are available in many styles for different cleanroom and controlled environment applications, and are packed and certified to meet European and global requirements.
TYVEK® ISOCLEAN® KEY ADVANTAGES
- Lowest level of particle shedding within the DuPont portfolio
- Minimizing the risk of cross contamination, 2-way protection and resistance to wear & tear.
- Processing and packaging that meets your specifications:
- CLEAN–PROCESSED & STERILE – sterilized by gamma irradiation (SAL 10-6), processed to minimize particle shedding and double-packed in an ISO 4 cleanroom in a dual barrier packaging system
- STERILE - sterilized by gamma irradiation (SAL 10-6)
- BULK- non-processed and non-sterile for less critical environments
- Suitable for use in cleanrooms up to GMP Grade A (ISO Class 4/5)*
- CE certified , conform to the European PPE Directive
- Tyvek® IsoClean® garments (option code DS) comply with requirements for Category III (Type 5-B,6-B) personal protective equipment and also meet ISO 16602 for global requirements
- Tyvek® IsoClean® accessories (option MS & selected non-processed bulk models) comply with requirements for Category I PPE
- Variety of designs: coveralls, gown, bouffant, hood, boot cover, sleeve, frock etc.
*Tyvek® IsoClean® (option codes CS, MS and DS) garments and accessories are most typically considered for use in ISO Class 5-8 cleanroom environments. However, use in ISO Class 4 and 9 environments may also be considered depending on the needs of a particular application. In all cases, garment choice depends on evaluation of, among other attributes, garment design and processing, as well as the needs of specific applications.
Features & Information
DuPont™ Tyvek® IsoClean®
Discover the complete cleanroom Tyvek® IsoClean® gowning consisting of clean-processed and sterile coverall and accessories: Unhooded coverall - model IC 183 B, Boot cover - model IC 458 B, Hood with ties - model IC 668 B and DuPont™ Sierra® Mask model ML 7360 (Sterile). DuPont™ Tyvek® IsoClean® clean-processed and sterile portfolio is sterilized by gamma irradiation, specially processed to minimize particle shedding, then folded for aseptic donning and packed in an ISO Class 4 Certified Cleanroom.
EXPLORE THE DETAILS:
Discover the complete cleanroom Tyvek® IsoClean® gowning consisting of clean-processed and sterile coverall and accessories
Tyvek® IsoClean® Unhooded coverall model IC 183 B (Clean-processed & Sterile)
Bound neck. Tyvek® covered elasticated thumb loops. Tunneled elastication at wrists and ankles. Elasticated waist. Front zipper closure with storm flap for superior protection.
Tyvek® IsoClean® Hood with ties - model IC 668 B (Clean-processed & Sterile
Bound seams and hood opening. Full face opening. Ties with loops.
DuPont™ Sierra® Mask model ML 7360 (Sterile)
Bound Tyvek® Ties. Pleated Rayon Outer Facing. Metal Nose Piece.
Tyvek® IsoClean® Boot cover - model IC 458 B (Clean-processed & Sterile)
Bound seams. Covered elasticated leg opening. Ankle ties. Slip-resistant sole.
Chemical Protective Coverall Category IIIClick for more
ISO 11137 - Sterility Assurance Level (SAL) of 10–6
EN 1073-2:2002 Class 2