Our end-to-end, global design and development expertise and broad product portfolio lead to innovative, cost-effective packaging solutions.
DuPont collaborates with equipment manufacturers, converters, brand owners and retailers to develop application-specific packaging solutions. Our packaging technologies range from packaging resins and sealants to anti-counterfeit solutions, non-woven substrates, and grease-resistant coatings.
Key benefits of DuPont packaging solutions include: seal integrity across a broad range of temperatures and difficult conditions, controlled adhesion for peelable seals, bonding dissimilar materials, microbial barriers that maintain sterility, and barrier resin properties that preserve freshness and extend shelf life.
Our end-to-end approach helps customers create cost-effective, high-performance packaging that meets consumer demand for safe products that reduce waste.
Salonpas Foil Packaging
Hisamitsu Pharmaceutical Co. uses DuPont™ Surlyn® in its foil packaging to prevent delamination caused by the active ingredients in its Salonpas pain relief patch.
Respiratory Drug Unit Dose Packaging
DuPont™ 20 series resins are proven for use in unit dose packaging for medications used for chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) and asthma and listed in FDA Drug Master Files.
INFORMATION & IDEAS
- Guidelines for Printing on Tyvek®
- Tyvek® Resists Punctures
- Advancing the Science of Protection
Technical information to take into consideration when using DuPont™ Tyvek® for Industrial Packaging.
- Heat Sealing Guidelines
- Low Lint Means Reduced Risk
- Low Risk of Device Contamination
- Proven Microbial Barrier Protection
Seaming and sealing
Learn more about technical information related to seaming and sealing for Industrial Packaging.
- Tyvek® Plays Role in HAI Prevention
- Rigorous Quality Control
- Wet or Dry, Tyvek® Outperforms Paper
USES AND APPLICATIONS
- Lidstock for Thermoformed Trays
- Tyvek® for Steam Sterilizable Bags
- Tyvek® Roll Stock for Form-Fill-Seal
- Syringe Packaging with Tyvek®
- Protective, Clean Peel Pouches
- Custom Medical Packaging Solutions
- Food Packaging
- Active Materials Packaging
- Protective Covers
- Electronics Packaging
- Industrial Bags and Sacks
- Tyvek® Medical Packaging Transition