Crop Protection Products that Help Farmers Succeed
DuPont Agriculture brings innovative science and solutions to meet the challenges faced by farmers today and into the future.
In agriculture and crop protection, succeeding for our customers means growing a healthy, marketable and profitable crop. For DuPont, it means something bigger: feeding the world sustainably. Our mission is to deliver agricultural products from seeds to crop protection to deliver higher crop yields and more nutritious foods. We believe that by working together with our customers, we can find better ways to improve the quantity, quality and sustainability of the world’s food supply.
We combine global innovation with local collaboration to improve crop protection and turn promising ideas into real answers for growers to protect crops from fruits, vegetables and nuts to corn, soybeans, wheat and canola. And we focus on ideas that will minimize environmental impact to help preserve our precious resources.
In agriculture, succeeding means growing a healthy, marketable, profitable crop. And it means something bigger: feeding the world sustainably.
INFORMATION & IDEAS
- Altacor®: Apple Pest Management
- Talendo®: Control of Powdery Mildew on Grapes
- Fontelis® Fungicide: Controlling Apple Diseases
- Coragen®: Protects against Vegetable Pests
- Steward®: Faba Bean Pests Control
- Exirel ®: Control of Silverleaf whitefly in Cotton
- Altacor®: Protecting Against Cotton Pests
- Marlin®: Control of Vegetable Pests
- Kocide® Opti™: Control of Downy Mildew in Grapes
- Velpar® L: Controlling Pasture Weeds
- Vydate® L: Controlling Sweet Potato Pests
- Express®: A Strong Fallow Herbicide
|The information provided on this website is for reference only. Always refer to the product labels for complete details and directions for use.|