Principal and Change Lead, Australia
Victoria brings extensive experience in large scale business performance transformations that deliver step change improvement across various sectors. Victoria is based in Perth, Western Australia.
Utilising an issue-based approach she has delivered outcomes within organization wide, single function, cross-functional, single site and multi-site projects in Australia and internationally. Victoria has worked across a number of sectors including Energy & Natural Resources, Distribution, Consumer Goods, Telecommunications, Government, Transport and Tourism.
With over 17 years specializing in people and change, Victoria has supported organizations in transitioning their ways of working, organizational structures, processes and technology from their current state to their future desired state. She has worked across all levels within organizations including the C-suite providing coaching and advice in leading change.
Prior to joining DuPont, Victoria has held senior and management positions including Director at PwC and Director at KPMG.
Areas of Specialization
- Change management program design and planning
- Change management planning & implementation
- Methodology development & implementation
- Learning & training program development and delivery
- Transition planning for organization restructure
- Project management
- Bachelor of International Business – Griffith University
- Bachelor of Modern Asian Studies – Griffith University
- PRINCE2® Accredited Practitioner