Principal, Queensland Lead, Australia
Paul brings extensive experience in the field of achieving and sustaining operational excellence. He has helped clients improved their bottom line, overall business performance and achieved sustainable outcomes. Paul is based in Queensland, Australia.
Paul has over 20 years of experience in leadership, business improvement, maintenance, manufacturing, project management, and change management.
Paul is an expert in data based decision making and he is passionate about helping clients identify business critical goals and plan their attainment through logic driven process and innovation. Paul’s Master Black Belt in Six Sigma recognizes his accomplishments in the field of achieving and sustaining operational excellence. He applies Six Sigma methodology to identify opportunities for improvement within client organizations.
Paul’s experience covers a broad range of business functions and he has worked in Australia, USA, Singapore and Japan; across a wide range of industries including construction, transportation, contracting services and mining.
Areas of Specialization
- Strategic leadership and implementation
- Process and business improvement
- Asset productivity and operational excellence
- Data analytics with a focus on HSE.
- Bachelor of Engineering (Aeronautical), University Of New South Wales, Sydney, Australia
- Diploma of Project Management, Corporate Project Management Group (CPMG), Sydney, Australia
- Six Sigma Master Black Belt - DuPont
- Six Sigma Black Belt – General Electric, OHIO, USA
- Lean Facilitation - Boeing
- Certificate IV (Workplace Trainer), AEMS, Australia