Director, Global Practices Leader
Michele brings extensive experiences at integrating environmental issues into the long-term financial success of organizations. Michele is based in Perth, Western Australia.
Michele joined DuPont Sustainable Solutions in November 2015 and is currently leading the Global Practice Leaders team and the Center for Knowledge Management (CKM) located in India. He has 25 years’ experience providing environmental, health & safety and social impact consulting services to the oil & gas, mining, manufacturing and public service sectors across Europe and Australia.
His areas of specialization include: identifying risk, improving business performance and implementing best practice for future emissions trading, environmental and health and safety management systems, sustainability programs and waste management.
Before joining DuPont, he spent almost 8 years as a Partner at EY Australia, where he led the Climate Change and Sustainability Services team operations in Western Australia. Prior to that, he spent more than 10 years at Environmental Resources Management (ERM) in Italy and in Australia, where he managed ERM’s local operations as a Partner.
- Climate change and emissions trading
- Corporate social responsibility
- Environmental health and safety compliance auditing
- HSE Data Analytics
- Environmental management systems
- Waste management systems
- Stakeholder and community engagement
- Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems Provisional Auditor (Exemplar Global, 2015
- Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems Lead Auditor (RABSQA), 2015
- Completed the Social Return on Investment Network training, AIM-UWA Business School, Executive Education, 2011
- Completed Environmental Assessment Training for Practitioners, 2006
- Completed ERM CVS Advanced Environmental Management System Auditor Training Course, 1998
- BA Economics & Commerce, 1991
- Completed the ‘SILVIA 90’, Interactive Software for the Environmental Impact Assessment, 1990
- Registered Greenhouse Gas and Energy Auditor under the NGER Act in Australia