Senior Consultant and Learning and Development Lead
Andrew brings over 25years’ experience in leadership development. Andrew works with leaders at all levels across various industries in the development and implementation of culture transformation programs from a learning and development perspective. Andrew is based in Perth, Western Australia.
Andrew has over 25 years consulting experience across a broad range of industries and consulted at executive management level for DuPont’s consulting division for 13 of those years. He has extensive experience in the development and implementation of culture transformation programs from a learning and development perspective.
Andrew’s primary focus is in leadership development, and he has consulted with a special focus on the psychology of Leadership across a broad range of industries in the Middle East, Africa, and in Europe. Andrew is a core design team member in the development and implementation of DuPont’s global coaching models. He is also a regional subject matter expert in terms of leadership program design and implementation.
Andrew has done extensive work in organizational assessments and has been the lead senior consultant of numerous safety culture assessment teams. Andrew has trained numerous executive leadership and management teams in Safety Management skills, effectively driving the closure of safety performance gaps identified during assessment phases.
Areas of Specialization
- Organizational Culture Transformations & the Psychology of Work
- Multi-dimensional Leadership Coaching
- Learning & Development (Training, Facilitating, Coaching Program design & execution)
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours) Psychology , Rhodes University
- Bachelor of Arts, Sociology and Psychology, Rhodes University
- International Coaching Federation – accredited Coach and coaching mentor
- Western Australia Chamber of the ICF