Optimize the Building Envelope
DuPont Building Envelope systems help make buildings more durable, comfortable, and energy-efficient.
Whether it’s a skyscraper or a single-family home, the building envelope is an essential line of defense against air, water and wasted energy.
DuPont Building Envelope systems offer solutions that meet or exceed codes, help extend building life, and help reduce fossil fuel consumption. They resist moisture and air, but are highly permeable, to reduce the risk of condensation damage, wood rot or mold growth.
DuPont has been the industry leader since it invented the building wrap category more than 30 years ago. Today, we’re working with architects, builders and installers on innovative solutions for the next generation of new construction, and renovation of existing buildings.
DUPONT PRODUCTS & SERVICES
DuPont™ Flashing Tape
This self-adhered flashing tape helps create a durable seal against air and water intrusion around heads and jambs of rectangular windows and doors.
INFORMATION & IDEAS
- Understanding Vapor Permeability
- Building Science Experts
- Compare DuPont™ Tyvek® WRB to the ZIP System®
Protecting Foam Sheathing
Tyvek® weather barriers are a must to protect wall systems that include exterior foam sheathing from air and water infiltration.
- Energy Efficient Homes
- Air Leakage Testing
- Protecting The R-Value Of Insulation
- Air Barrier Testing
- Controlling Air Leakage
- Building Envelope systems CEU
Hurricanes no match for Tyvek®
DuPont™ Tyvek® Building Envelope system Protects House From Extreme Weather.
- Using DuPont™ Tyvek® for Residing Projects
- CommercialWrap® D Provides Superior Protection
- Ronald McDonald House® and Tyvek®
- Ramona Apartments and DuPont™ Tyvek® CommercialWrap®
- Tyvek® Fluid Applied System Protects Texas A&M Building
- Tyvek® Fluid Applied WB Protects